Online shop BREMI functioning at www.bremi.pl is run by Bremi s.c. with a registered office in Wielogóra, Poland.
Wielogóra, ul. Warszawska 62
§ 1. Ordering goods:
Online shop is intended for retail and wholesale customers. User registration process is a necessary condition, which needs to be fulfilled before ordering. While registering each user is obligated to fill in the box with e-mail address and create a password, which will allow him to place the order. Registering proces can be done by clicking on the „Register” tab.
1. The client chooses the right category of the product they are searching for.
2. The client chooses the particular product and the quantity that he would like to order.
„My cart” tab allows the client to correct the order and check what product have been added so far. If the order is correct, he should click „Next” button to continue.
3. After the “Next” option is selected, a page will open where data required for a given product to be delivered are to be entered. Invoice or receipt option can be chosen. Click „Next” button.
4. The last part of the ordering process allows to see the summary of the order. The client still can change the order or the delivery details. If everything is correct the button „ Place order” should be clicked.
After that, the client can’t make any changes in the order. An e-mail confirming that an order has been made will be sent to the e-mail address entered by the Client during the registration, and the order will be processed.
Placing the order in BREMI store is tantamount to acceptance of terms and conditions described in „Rules and regulations” of www.bremi.pl.
By clicking on „Your orders” tab, client can follow the status of his recent order and the order history.
§ 2. Order processing time:
1. Orders are processes only in weekdays from Monday to Friday.
2. Orders placed on Saturday, Sunday and Holidays, will be processed the following weekday day.
3. The delivery time depends from the chosen delivery option (Polish Post, DPD) and may vary between 2-7 weekdays.
4. If the ordered goods are temporarily unavailable, order processing time may be extended. In that case the client will be informed via e-mail or text message straight after placing the order.
5. In the case of online payment, orders shall be accepted for performance after it is confirmed that money has been credited to the Bremi account.
6. In the case of delivery abroad, orders shall be accepted for performance after it is confirmed that money has been credited to the Bremi account.
§ 3. Product exchange:
1. Client has a right to exchange the products for different model or size within 14 days from the delivery. If product cannot be exchanged, client have the right to demand a refund.
2. Exchange of the product will be processed within 3 days after the store gets delivered the product that is being exchanged.
§ 4. Complaints and returns:
If the client will discover that the delivered products is faulty or damaged, he should immediately send it back to the store (to the Bremi s.c. address that can be found on www.bremi.pl) along with the filled Customer Complained Form (download here doc/pdf). Complaint will be reviewed within 3 weekdays from the day it was delivered to the store along with the faulty/damaged product.
If the complaint is considered valid, faulty product will be exchanged for a new one. If that won’t be possible (for instance the product is no longer available) the store will refund the purchase along with the cost of the delivery of faulty product or offer to the client different, available products in exchange.
Client have a right to return the product without giving any reason within 14 days from the day he got the delivery. He can do that for instance by filling the Termination of Contract Form (download here doc/pdf).
We guarantee reimburse the client for entire purchase along with postal fees for sending the goods from the client to the shop (via money transfer to bank account). Please note that if client chose different than the cheapest delivery option, he will be reimbursed only for the cost of the cheapest delivery option.
§ 5. International delivery:
In the case of delivery abroad, orders shall be accepted for performance after it is confirmed that money has been credited to the Bremi account. We calculate the cost od the international delivery individually and inform the client via e-mail or phone.
We inform that by placing the order, you consent to adding your personal dato to the company database. Data is processed solely for the needs of the business and will not be shared with other entities
The shop does not transmit, sell or donate the collected personal data of Clients to third parties, unless it is expressly agreed upon or at the Client's request or at the request of the entitled under the law of the State authorities in connection with pending proceedings.
Our Store also uses the so-called. Cookies (cookies). These files are saved on the Client's computer by our server and provide statistical data about the Client's activity in order to match our offer to his individual needs and tastes. The client may at any time disable his / her browser in the web browser, although he / she must be aware that in some cases disconnection of these files may interfere with the use of our Store.
§ 7. INFORMATION:
Despite our great efforts, the color of the product and its shape may differ slightly from the actual one, due to the different color calibration and resolution of the monitor and the studio lighting. In the event of a product return on the basis of the above, the customer will receive a full refund of the purchase amount.
§ 8. FINAL PROVISIONS:
1. Promotions and discounts in bremi.pl can’t be combined.
2. In matters not covered by this Regulation, the provisions of the generally applicable law, in particular the Civil Code and the Act of 30 May 2014 on consumer rights apply.
3. The court responsible for dealing with disputes arising from the sale contract is the competent common court.
4. Consumers also have the option of resolving disputes electronically via the online dispute resolution (ODR) platform, available at http://ec.europa.eu/consumers/odr/.
Information published on the website of the Bremi s.c. does not constitute an offer to conclude an agreement as understood by the provisions of the Civil Code and other applicable legislations (the information only serves as the information about the scope of activities and production possibilities, and therefore the ordering by the customer does not imply an immediate conclusion of the contract. The content also does not show the stock of the company. When placing an order, the customer submits a purchase order for the items ordered, according to the information that is available on the website at the time of ordering. The contract is only validated after the availability of the assortment, color and quantity ordered is confirmed.
According to Art. 24 sec. 1 Act of 29 August 1997 about the protection of personal data (unified text: Journal of Laws 2002,No. 101, item 926 with amendments), we inform you that:
- the personal data administrator is BREMI s.c. Wielogóra, ul. Warszawska 62, 26-660 Jedlinsk
- personal data will be processed for marketing purposes by data administrator and will not be shared with third parties
- You have the right to access the content of your personal data and make changes.
- Providing personal information is voluntary.
The collection of personal data was registered in GIODO:
Application No: 016140/2013
Book number: 136404